Wednesday 3 February 2010

First attempt

Well here I go then trying my hand at starting a blog and to be sure I don't have any idea on how this will turn out. I have enjoyed reading other blogs and thought I would like to give it a try sometime. There are so many things I have to find out like adding photo's etc and know doubt all the bloggers will be saying to themselves " what's he on about it is easy ". I would like it to turn out to be a light hearted read about what a grey haired , "slightly" over weight unfit elderly male in his quest to turn the clock back about 30 years. I do enjoy the outdoor life and walking in the hills of Scotland.

2 comments:

  1. Wooohooo, another WAISterblog! Good on you, Westie! And what a great photo of Midge to start off the new blog. Really looking forward to following your exploits on here---just be restrained with the jokes, OK?

    Chuggs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Westie, and welcome to the blog world! Very cheery indeed to have you hanging around, and to see you and Midge relaxing together :) How gorgeous he is :) I too look forward to following your exploits :)

    Daffs
    xx

    ReplyDelete